Light, well-ventilated zip-off trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Zippers at mid-thigh can be used to transform them into a pair of shorts, practical when travelling and you want to pack smart with many uses for one and the same garment. Hardwearing four-way stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite give a comfortable, fast-drying pair of trousers with excellent breathability. The cut is technical with pre-shaped knees that when combined with stretch fabric lets you lengthen your stride without any restrictions. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the hems and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear and tear. This model has a shorter leg length (-5 cm). Also available in Regular length (art. 89835R).
- Weight reference: in size 38
- Weight: 430 g
- Material name: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Stretch: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Material 2: G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular fit
- Reinforcement: Yes
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Gender: Men's
- Family: Abisko
- Care instructions: 40°C normal process|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|iron at max. 110°C|do not dry clean|wash with similar colors|do not use fabric softener|fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation