Technical trekking trousers that combine stretch and G-1000 for high mobility and durability, perfect for hilly treks or climbing when nothing should hinder your movement. The rear and knees are pre-shaped for the best possible fit and the waist is lower in the front and higher in the back to fit comfortably when carrying a backpack. An extra piece of fabric in the crotch and the placement of the inseams decrease the risk for rubbing. The zippered hand pockets are placed for easy access even when wearing a hip belt. Large leg pocket with flap and a smaller mesh inner pocket on the right leg, a small pocket for a mobile telephone or GPS on the left leg. Stretch in the lower back and G-1000 reinforcements at the rear, knees and leg endings. Raw length that can be easily adjusted to your height.
- Weight: 463.00g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Waist: Mid waist
- Reinforcement: Yes
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Gender: Men’s
- Family: Abisko
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Material 2: Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Care instructions: 40°C normal process, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, iron at max. 110°C, do not dry clean, wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash