Stay a little longer by the campfire in this comfortable lumberjack style mid-layer jacket. It is a warmer version of our popular Canada Shirt, made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan; a sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch. Shoulders, elbows and pocket flap are reinforced with G-1000 Eco for extra durability. Perfect under a shell jacket on cold autumn and winter days, and also works well by itself in mild temperatures.
Weight 867 g
- Weight reference in size M
- Material 65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibre
- Legal notice Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Family Singi
- Care instructions 30°C normal process, wash with similar colors, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not bleach
- Material 2 G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Material name G-1000®, Wool
- Sleeve length long sleeve