Durable outdoor jacket with advanced functions for demanding treks all four seasons of the year. The hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit around the head, and a visor construction that can fold the visor back from two angles. When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm. Plenty of storage for a map, GPS, two-way radio and other necessities in the two front pockets with flaps. There are two large bellow pockets at the hem and two pockets in the back and two inner pockets, of which one is zippered.
The jacket is made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton with extra strong G-1000 HeavyDuty at the shoulders, sleeves and pockets. The fabric and details were chosen to minimize their impact on the environment - for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather - and made easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
Weight 1083 g
- Weight reference in size M
- Material G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Activities Trekking
- Environmental info Organic, Recycled
- Family Numbers
- G-1000 Yes
- Legal notice Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Material name G-1000®
- Material 2 G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Outer material G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton G-1000 HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Size range XS-XXL