Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Made from durable four-way stretch fabric and lightweight, strong G-1000 Lite, giving a pliant, fast-drying garment with excellent ventilation. Perfect for hot days when you want to wear full-length trousers for protection against brush and biting insects out in the terrain.
They have a technical cut with pre-shaped knees, which in combination with the stretch fabric gives well-fitting trousers that let you comfortably take full-length strides. Long ventilation zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the leg endings and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear.
Weight 450 g
- Weight reference in size 48
- Material G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Stretch: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Waist Mid waist
- Leg endings Fixed length
- Pre-shaped knees Yes
- Reinforcement Yes
- Legal notice Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Family Abisko
- Environmental info Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material 2 G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton